Books and Stir-Fry

Ophelia's so cute when she gets properly relaxed. This morning, I woke up with her right beside me like this.


I just got a bookshelf for my room and so I was sorting out my books on the bed. Ophelia felt that what I had meant by this was "Here, Ophelia. Sleep on all my things." I eventually managed to organize around her, which suited her just fine. Spoiled thing.


Also, look Mum! I'm eating real food! I had Rebecca round for lunch today, so I made us a nice tofu and vegetable ginger garlic stir fry. Then for dessert, we finished off my nectarines and had a lovely vanilla green tea which I got back home. I'll have to remember to get more over the Christmas holidays. 


Rebecca and I then ran some errands downtown (purchased a new kettle - yay!) and had dinner at her flat. It's nice to divide meals like that as a student. It keeps me from eating one proper meal and then either a) eating that identical meal for every lunch and dinner until the batch is done or b) eating one proper meal a day and then lots of nursery food for everything else.

After dinner we watched a cool indie film called Once. It's really cool how the filming style and dialogue make it seem very realistic and organic. I also liked how, although in some ways it seems like a love story, it leaves things sort of open-ended for the characters. Starring Glen Hansard, it also has me now listening to The Frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment